### Thank you for contributing! Please confirm this pull request meets the following requirements:
- [x] I followed the contributing guidelines: https://github.com/github/explore/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
- [x] I have no affiliatio...
These are ones that were either already deprecated due to audit rules or are just a simple `which` with a `default_formula` so should just be a dependency.
Additionally, audit more deprecated requirements and cleanup optional system dependencies, GPG code.
CC @ilovezfs @DomT4 as we've talked ab...
This reverts commit cc752e97f6dcfb3e58c9e753262926672edeb571.
I will open a new issue for the actual underlying bug here (that requirements aren't being handled correctly based on the stable/devel spec used at installation time).
Do this instead of appending the `HOMEBREW_PREFIX` as it's more reliable at finding e.g. keg-only and requirement PATH additions. It's not ideal as it overrides some environment filtering but the only real alternative is recreate the entire build environment by shelling out to `build.rb` in `form...
- simplify the code by avoiding some unnecessary variables and rename functions
- make more stuff private so implementation details don't leak
- make Python 2 binary `python2.7` to handle cases like those in https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/issues/21500
- only set `PYTHONPATH` for system...
- [x] Have you followed the guidelines in our [Contributing](https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) document?
- [x] Have you checked to ensure there aren't other open [Pull Requests](https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/pulls) for the same change?
- [x] Have you added an expl...
Allow multiple categories to be specified at once and add a new `--os-version` argument to query based on OS version rather than formula.
Also, while we're here update an HTTP link to HTTPS and cleanup an outdated RuboCop rule, too.